Legal Notice & Safety Guidelines
These Guidelines are intended for the user. Please read carefully.
We only sell poppers style room aromas & odourisers meant to odourise a room or space or give a room or space a pleasant aroma. We use the word poppers as it is the nickname and slang term used for this type of room aroma in the UK and we do not want customers to be confused with other products on the market not of this nature.
The UK government and the Home Office uses the word ‘poppers’ when referring to this type of alkyl nitrite and specifically isopropyl nitrite products as can be seen in a letter wrote to the ACMD confirming that the product is legal in the UK and not to be included in the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016, quote Karen Bradely MP, “Your assessment of the harms of “poppers” including the latest formulation isopropyl nitrite, will no doubt inform the regulatory authorities responsible for the General Products Safety Regulations 2005.”.
Our poppers are aromas or room odourisers only and are not for direct inhalation! This product is sometimes used as a leather cleaner also and in such cases should be used for the treatment of leather products only and end use is as leather cleaner only, not for direct inhalation!
All our poppers style aromas are UK legal Alkyl Nitrites sold in the correct child proof and tamper evident bottles. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES.
These products must not be sold to persons under the age of 18
- Contains : Alkyl Nitrites
- Flammable. Do not use near fire or flame
- Eye irritant. For eye contact flush with water.
- Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, drink two glasses of milk or water, induce vomiting, call a physician.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Do not inhale contents directly from bottle.
This product is classified in accordance with 67/548/EEC
- R11 Highly Flammable.
- R23 Toxic by inhalation.
- R28 Very toxic if swallowed.
- S1 keep locked up
- S2 Keep out of reach of children
- S16 Keep away from sources of ignition. No smoking.
- S28 After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.
- S36/37 wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.
- S45 In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (Show the label where possible)
- S63 In case of accident by inhalation: Remove casualty to fresh air and keep at rest.
If you have any questions you are welcome to contact us.